Tomorrow T turns 3. And in a week and a half she officially starts pre-K. Is it just me, or does that sound so grown up for someone who's just learning to use the potty?
Two has been a true roller-coaster year. Christmas and Easter now have meaning (even if it is just presents, Santa and a giant bunny); she's truly got no fear on the playground and wants to grow up so fast already. Our little girl was always independent, but is now fiercely so. With that comes amazing love and sweetness in addition to incredibly frustrating moments of determination to do it 'all by herself".
Just for memory's sake, here are a few one-liners from the last year that we don't want to forget:
- "Mommy, look at this big, giant, huge, huge of ____" (fill in the blank - typically some kind of food item)
- "festakik" vs. "fantastic"
- "fermomeler" vs "thermometer"
- "Remember! Hands out of poopy!"
- "I don't like those options!"
- "Mommy, I broke my heart. Now I have a tear."
Tonight we'll be getting some surprises ready for her big day - so I'll be posting late with all the fun details!